ACCES Employment offers pre-arrival employment and entrepreneurship services for immigrants who have been approved to land in Canada. These services use a combination of e-learning opportunities, group webinars and individual one-on-one coaching to help you.
You want to work in the fields of:
- Human Resources
- Sales and Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
They offer you:
- Explore where you might want to settle in Canada
- Understand the nuances of Canadian workplace cultures
- Develop sector-specific job search strategies to help you find employment
- Learn about how to strategically communicate in Canadian workplaces
- Build your professional network and connections with other professionals and employers
- Secure employment in Canada either prior to landing or soon thereafter
- Understand what it means to start a business or be self-employed in Canada
- Online services globally
Language of Service:
ACCES Employment provides support to job seekers and entrepreneurs who have been approved to immigrate to Canada.
If you have already been approved to immigrate to Canada, our pre-arrival employment program or our pre-arrival entrepreneurship program can help you prepare while you are still in your country of origin.
Entrepreneurship Connections Pre-Arrival (ECP):
Our Entrepreneurship Connections® program is designed for newcomers who plan to start a business in Canada. The program is offered to entrepreneurs who would like to prepare to open a business before they arrive in Canada.
The program supports newcomers with developing a business plan, identifying financing options, marketing their business and refining their business idea.
Canadian Employment Connections (CEC):
Canadian Employment Connections (CEC) is a pre-arrival employment program that offers virtual services to prepare internationally trained professionals for the Canadian job market as they prepare to immigrate to Canada. The program assumes a sector-focused approach, examining in-demand jobs across six Canadian sectors and the skills required to land these roles.