AEIP provides online and in-person settlement and employment support such as pre-departure orientation, themed workshops, FCR support, and post landing connection in Canada. Services are offered in-person in China (Beijing and Guangzhou) as well as online to clients located worldwide.
You want to:
- Receieve information about life in Canada
- Receive support regarding finding work in Canada
They offer you:
- 1-1 or group support to assist in your transition to life in Canada
- Personalized assessments and plans to receive the most up-to-date pre and post landing support
- Access the latest workshops and resources for a faster and more effective transition to your new community
- Employment and community connection to help you understand the local labour market and newcomer support
- Connection to Canadian community organizations for post arrival support
- Online services globally
- In-person services in China
Language of Service:
- Farsi (Persian)
Watch a video from Active Engagement and Integration Project (AEIP) - S.U.C.C.E.S.
- Pre-departure Orientation: Overview of life in Canada.
- Individual and family consultation: Personalized support to address settlement and employment needs.
- Foreign Credential Recognition (FCR): Credential assessment and recognition process in Canada
- Job Search Program: Live discussion sessions and self-study job search videos.
- Themed Workshops: Province specific information including education, health, housing, transportation and more.
- Meeting with Employer Webinars: An opportunity to connect with employers directly, ask questions, and obtain feedback.
- Online Job Board: Connect with employment opportunities across Canada.
- Job Match: Connect clients with employers and job opportunities in their destination province.
- Online Job Fair: Annual event that connects clients with Canadian employers and organizations that support their career journey.
- Newcomers Fair: Annual online event to learn about life in Canada and how to seamlessly settle and integrate.
- Post-landing Connections in Canada: Connect clients with local Canadian organizations to receive province-specific support.
- Virtual Resource Centre: Available 24/7 that offers 1-1 support and includes resources such as short videos and articles.