Answer the questions below to see if you qualify for pre-arrival programs funded by the Government of Canada.
Please note this registration will take approximately 20 minutes to complete and should be completed in one sitting.
We recommend that you have your immigration documents ready to upload, as well as any other supporting documents such as your resume, or education credentials.
I or my spouse/parent have applied to immigrate to Canada: *
I am currently living outside of Canada: *
I have one of the following documents from IRCC: *
- An IRRC invitation to obtain pre-arrival services
- A confirmation of permanent residence (COPR) letter/document
- A passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance
- An IRCC request that an applicant for permanent residence complete a medical examination
- A Single Entry Permanent Resident Visa
- A permanent Resident Visa pick up notification letter