Internationally educated professionals, looking to further their career in information and communications technology can access a variety of services offered by GO Talent that strengthen and validate their skills, preparing them for successful integration into the Canadian digital economy.
You want to work in the field of:
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
They offer you:
- Resume & cover letter review
- Exclusive ICT job board
- Labour Market Information Sessions
- Monthly Webinars
- ITP Designation (Validation of work experience)
- Filtered skills validation (Interviews)
- Job Matching with Canadian Employers
- Online Career Fairs
- Online services globally
Language of service:
Global Onboarding of Talent (GO Talent) is the Information and Communications Technology Council’s virtual bilingual pre-arrival program, funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Once registered with GO Talent, you will have access to:
- Assistance with preparing your resume and cover letter for the Canadian job market.
- ICTC’s exclusive eTalent Canada Job Board, with ICT job opportunities listed by our employer partners.
- The Information Technology Professional (ITP) designation, which validates skills, language profile, and international work experience and education for Canadian employers.
- Job Matches between you and Canadian ICT employers whose goals and skills align.
- ICTC’s Filtered interviews, which enable you to showcase both your real-time interview skills and technical skills to employers.
- Webinars, online career fairs, and other career-related events.