Arrive with confidence! Planning for Canada offers free pre-arrival services that help skilled immigrants and their families integrate into the labour market and settle in communities across Canada.
Planning for Canada offers its services in-person (in India and the Philippines) and online worldwide. Their live, interactive, and personalized services provide the information you need to better prepare for life and work in Canada.
You want to:
- Attend an in-person session in India or the Philippines, or live online
- Clarify your expectations, make informed decisions, and start networking
- Engage directly with advisors to help you plan your next steps
- Get targeted connections to put your plan into action
They offer you:
A comprehensive program offered in three steps:
- Group Orientation: A one-day or two-half-day group orientation session where you will get the information you need on all key elements of living and working in Canada and start networking.
- Personalized Planning Session: A one-hour session, where you can address your questions and concerns live and directly with one facilitator and create your own action plan
- Connections: Engage with committed in-Canada advisors in your province of destination to put your plan into action. Get the additional support and local connections you need based on your priorities and occupation before departure.
- Online live services globally
- In person in the Philippines and India
Language of service:
- Additional local languages may be available on demand
The Planning for Canada program is only available for registration on this page. To register for Planning for Canada, click the button to register below.
Watch a video from Planning for Canada
Be Informed. Come Prepared. Since 2007, Planning for Canada has served over 63,000 immigrants with its highly professional, live interactive program.
If you are an economic or family class immigrant, or a candidate to the Atlantic Immigration Program (AIP) look to us for information and pre-arrival support.
You will get:
- A well-balanced overview from a reliable source that will improve your chances of success in Canada
- Comprehensive and up-to-date information and orientation on key aspects of living and working in Canada and a customized Settlement Plan
- The right connections to help you get a head start and thrive in your new community and in the Canadian labour market.
Planning for Canada contributes to building better futures for peoples and communities by ensuring that that those coming to start a new life in Canada have the resources and support they need to realize their aspirations.